Docent Tour Schedule
All garden tours are FREE with paid admission!
If rain or bad weather, call to confirm if tour is still happening at (619) 232-2721. We are closed New Year’s Day, Christmas Day, and Thanksgiving Day.
This tour consists of the upper 2.5 acres only.
No RSVP needed – your tour starts at the Front Entrance Gate
This tour consists of the lower 7-acre canyon expansion area.
If you are interested in scheduling a private tour or field trip please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information.
- Group Name if applicable
- Contact Name
- Email and phone number
- Desired Tour Date and Time
- Number of guests.
For fields trips please include information for number of students and chaperons as well as grade level.
- Desired program
- Self-guided walk through of garden
- Approximately 1 hour docent led walk through of either the Upper or Lower Garden (Please specify which) ($10 fee) (Subject to availability)
- Japan-in-a-Box presentation ($10 fee) (Subject to availability)
- More offerings to come in 2017!
- Any other information such as accessibility needs, etc.
Note: Admission is required in addition to any fees mentioned above. San Diego Unified School District is exempt of admission fees, but donations are greatly appreciated.