Annual Membership to the Japanese Friendship Garden Society of San Diego
The Japanese Friendship Garden is a 501(c)3 nonprofit, tax-exempt organization. Tax ID # 95-3572493. To become a Japanese Friendship Garden member, you may click on your desired membership level and pay online, call (619) 232-2721 to register over the phone, or mail your payment along with your membership level, full name of member(s), mailing address, email address, and telephone number to Gerry Casupang (contact information below). Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing. Memberships are nonrefundable and nontransferable. Benefits and prices are subject to change without notice.
Membership & Fund Development Coordinator
Japanese Friendship Garden
2125 Park Blvd. Ste 2
San Diego, CA 92101
Phone: (619) 232-3997 ext 1502
Reciprocal Admissions Program
The Japanese Friendship Garden is a part of the American Horticultural Society (AHS) Reciprocal Admissions Program which offers free admission and/or additional benefits at over 300 gardens throughout North America and the Cayman Islands! To see a list of participating gardens, please visit the AHS website through the link below.
- 10% off all levels for active military and seniors 65+
- Unlimited Admission for the Year
- Receipt of bimonthly newsletter – The NIWA (Hard copy if requested)
- Invitation to “Member Only” event
- Discounted pricing on certain programs, classes, and events
- 10% discount at the Gift Shop and Tea Pavilion Restaurant
- Reciprocal admission to over 300 participating gardens of the American Horticultural Society, located throughout North America and the Cayman Islands. Click here to search for participating gardens near you.
($25) with valid student ID
($60) Spouse and (4) minor children under 16
Two Guest Passes ($20 value)
($90) Grandparents, Parents and (4) grandchildren under 16
2 Cards (1 set of grandparents)
Two additional Guest Passes (total of 4) ($40 value)
Two additional Guest Passes (total of 6)($60 value)
Free Guest Entry for (1)
Two additional Guest Passes (total of 8) ($80 value)
Discount (20%) for Garden Seminars
50% Off to the “Festival of the August Moon”
Two additional Guest Passes (total of 10) ($100 value)
Two tickets to the “Festival of the August Moon”
Certain membership benefits can be excluded for tax purposes. Please call 619-232-2721 for more details.