Annual Membership to the Japanese Friendship Garden Society of San Diego
- 10% off all levels for active military and seniors 65+
- Unlimited Admission for the Year
- Receipt of bimonthly newsletter – The NIWA
- Invitation to “Member Only” events
- Discounted pricing on certain programs, classes, and events
- 10% discount at the Gift Shop and Tea Pavilion Restaurant
- Reciprocal admission to participating gardens of the American Horticultural Society, located throughout North America and the Cayman Islands. Click here to search for participating gardens near you.
- Click here to purchase your membership to the Garden today!
Generational ($80) Grandparents, Parents and (4) grandchildren under 18
Student ($20) with valid student ID
Family ($50) Spouse and (4) minor children under 18
Two additional Guest Passes (total of 4) ($24 value)
*$101 may be considered tax deductible.
Certain membership benefits can be excluded for tax purposes. Please call 619-232-2721 for more details.
The Japanese Friendship Garden is a 501-(c)(3) non-profit, tax-exempt organization. Tax I.D, Number: 95-3572493 To become a Japanese Friendship Garden member, mail your check, membership level, full name of member(s), mailing address, e-mail address, and telephone number to:
Membership & Fund Development Coordinator
Japanese Friendship Garden
2125 Park Blvd. Ste 2
San Diego, CA 92101
Phone: (619) 232-3997 ext 1502
You may also click on your desired membership level and pay online or call (619) 232-2721 to register over the phone. Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing. Memberships are nonrefundable and nontransferable. Benefits and prices are subject to change without notice.