Annual Membership to the Japanese Friendship Garden Society of San Diego
The Japanese Friendship Garden is a 501(c)3 nonprofit, tax-exempt organization. Tax ID # 95-3572493. To become a Japanese Friendship Garden member, you may click on your desired membership level and pay online, call (619) 232-2721 to register over the phone, or mail your payment along with your membership level, full name of member(s), mailing address, email address, and telephone number to Nicole Garrison (contact information below). Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing. Memberships are nonrefundable and nontransferable. Benefits and prices are subject to change without notice.
Membership & Fund Development Coordinator
Japanese Friendship Garden
2125 Park Blvd. Ste 2
San Diego, CA 92101
Phone: (619) 232-3997 ext 1502
- 10% off all levels for active military and seniors 65+
- Unlimited Admission for the Year
- Receipt of bimonthly newsletter – The NIWA
- Invitation to “Member Only” events
- Discounted pricing on certain programs, classes, and events
- 10% discount at the Gift Shop and Tea Pavilion Restaurant
- Reciprocal admission to participating gardens of the American Horticultural Society, located throughout North America and the Cayman Islands. Click here to search for participating gardens near you.
- Click here to purchase your membership to the Garden today!
Generational ($80) Grandparents, Parents and (4) grandchildren under 18
Student ($20) with valid student ID
Family ($50) Spouse and (4) minor children under 18
Two additional Guest Passes (total of 4) ($24 value)
*$101 may be considered tax deductible.
Certain membership benefits can be excluded for tax purposes. Please call 619-232-2721 for more details.